Map DialogFlow Intent To Component
In the following tutorial we'll add a component into Dialogflow.
Here's what the end result looks like:
- Choose one or more relevant components using CoCoHub's Bot Studio editor.
- Create a new agent on CoCoHub's Dialogflow Service.
- Import CoCo intent from dedicated ZIP (Available on agent tag from the step above).
- Enable webhook in the Fulfillment section and set the url to be the endpoint from the steps above.
- Enable webhook call on the target intent.
Get a component.
Create Dialogflow Agent On CoCoHub's Dialogflow Service
- Press the "Add An Agent" button.
- Press the "Add Intent/Component Pair" to map the intent name to the component ID.
Import ZIP CoCo Intent To Your Agent
- Download the intent ZIP file from the dialogflow service.
- Go to Agent settings.
- Go to "Export And Import".
- Press Import and choose the downloaded ZIP file.
Enable webhook in the Fulfillment Section
- Go to the Fulfillment section.
- Press on enable webhook.
- Set the url to be the endpoint from the dialogflow CoCoHub's service.
Enable webhook call On The Target Intent.
- Go to the target intent.
- Scroll to the bottom and press the enable webhook call.