Alexa skill from scratch
- Choose one or more relevant components, using Cocohub's Bot Studio editor.
- Create a new Alexa Skill on CoCoHub's Alexa Skill Service.
- Configure your Alexa Skill.
Get A Component
As an example we'll create an Alexa Word Game Skill:
- Go to CoCoHub, sign Up and click Bot Studio on the left sidebar.
- Create a new component from the "Word Games" Template.
Create Alexa Skill On Alexa Skill Service
- Press "Channels" on the app-bar.
- Choose "Alexa".
- Fill in the following fields:
- Polly Voice ID: The voice which the skill will use. Here are the available voices: Available Voices.
- End Statement: Skill response when users wishes to end the skill.
- Help Statement: Skill response will be returned on AMAZON. Help intent.
- Reprompt Statement: Will be skill's response when user did not response.
- Skill Invocation Name: The phrase which will invoke the skill. e.g. Alexa, open Jeopardy
Configure Your Alexa Skill (At the Alexa Developer Console)
- Place the generated endpoint url at the endpoint section.
- Upload the Skill JSON Editor.(Intents -> JSON Editor)